The hotel looks very nice and is build around the swimming pool. The apartment we had was spacious, clean and had a really great shower (next to a bath). The swimming pool is really a plus, consisting of a separate area for small children, a whirl pool area and the swimming area.
The staff at the desk sometimes seems to be somewhat stressed, but in the end the took care of all our wishes. f.i. they reserved a room for us at the 3 floor, but because my wife can´t walk that good, I asked for a room at the 1st floor. The first reaction was "but then I have to re-plan everything", but then our request was fulfilled.
The breakfast was compared to my other experiences in Thailand really below the level it should be: every day the same, (what they think) western oriented breakfast with a very limited choice and not fresh. We discussed this with the staff and next they they had a fried rice for us, but also for this dish there was some room for improvement ......
The hotel has a free shuttle service that brings you to and from Ao nang. If you miss the last shuttle, you can take a tuk-tuk from Ao nang, this costs you 100 Baht.
There is a really nice beach before you reach Ao nang (also popular by the local Thai): from Andamanee go to the main road (app. 400 meter), turn right, after 800 meters you get to a crossing go straight (left goes to Ao nang), after 200 meter you get to the beach.
All in all Andamanee is a nice place to stay. If you are looking for a quiet spot, good rooms, great pool and dont mind the shuttling and the skimpy breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Andamanee Boutique Resort And Spa Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Andamanee Boutique Resort And Spa Krabi Hotel
- Andamanee Boutique Resort Krabi
- Andamanee Boutique Hotel Krabi
- Andamanee Boutique Resort And Spa Krabi Ao Nang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private, serene and unique place on Nopparat Thara Beach surrounding with incredible natural beauty and environments of Nopparat Thara natural park. 50 rooms are building with all comfortable facilities such as an open air spa area, a gorgeous swimming pool with Jacuzzi, pool bar, an outstanding two stories lobby combined with a spacious living area, souvenir shop, library, internet area and an open air restaurant with a distinctive overlooking swimming pool view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Agoda, Otel, Olotels, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Venere, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Andamanee Boutique Resort and Spa Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.