Decided to go for Peace Laguna resort with my extended family of 13. We have booked on Agoda 4 triple rooms and 1 double room. Upon arrival, we discovered there are no additional beds in all triple rooms. Reception said we only booked double rooms, anyways, that was rectified when we ask the reception to call Mr W. Timmy, the sales manager. Lot more room for improvement in their booking systems. Probably different from what we see in Agoda.
I care more for functionality and hygiene when it comes to rooms, rather than just 'looking good'. Here's my few cents worth:
-Good location, near to main street
-Quiet surroundings, great cliff view at the breakfast restaurant
-Spacious rooms (We chose the Superior rooms)
-reception staff smiley (Som in particular)
-Strong Aircon in room
-Bathroom's functionality is less than average (Room numbers 7110, 7111, 7102, 7103). Water pressure non-existent and standing shower is not working well. Takes really long to have a decent shower with that few drops of water.
-Toliet bowl and the rim is very dirty and in dark brown color (doesn't matter that much if you don't care actually). Obvious mound on the floor in shower area.
-Please bring your own toiletries like toothbrush toothpaste etc. The hotel does not provide the range of essentials we get in other parts of Thailand. They have tiny bottles of shampoo and body foam though.
-Unsurprisingly, water mosquitoes in rooms (our rooms are on ground floor). They don't really bite but at night they fly around a bit too much around our faces.
-Dim lighting in room, Towels are yellowish.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful setting with several lagoons and a great location. The Peace Laguna Resort & Spa is 4 star resort situated in Krabi, close to Ao Phra Nang Beach, and is made up of 149 cottages & rooms nestled snugly on a tranquil lake. The resort encompasses a very special blend of lush, unspoiled, tropical beauty and modern, luxurious living. It's quality and style blended with nature and is framed by a giant granite outcrop. The cottages are uniquely crafted from an embryonic spiral design and are equipped to the highest standards. Well located, only a short distance from all of Ao Nang's main attractions. Set against a backdrop of limestone cliffs around a central lagoon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peace Laguna Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace Laguna Hotel Ao Nang
- Peace Laguna Krabi
- Peace Laguna Resort Krabi/Ao Nang