We had the Deluxe Cottage which was a huge room, seperate bathroom with outdoor shower and balcony. It was very spacious, clean and the beds were comfortable. The shower over the spa was tricky as it was only hand held - there was nowhere to hang the shower head. Our bungalow was at the back of the resort - which meant we could use a track behind the resort to take a short cut directly to the beach. A couple of minutes and we were on the beach! great - rather than having to walk down the main street. The pool by our bungalow was clean but rather small. However we were the only ones using it so that wasnt a problem. My biggest complaint is the poolside lounges - disgusting. Very old and dirty and the pillows were falling apart - we didnt want to use them they were so bad. But the big pool over by the main building has nice new lounges so i guess you could use those. The food at the restaurant was excellent but we only ate dinner there one night as there are so many restaurants in Ao Nang to choose from. Breakfast was pretty standard buffet style.The coffee was awful and being a coffee nut this could have been a problem - but luckily there was a starbucks a few minutes walk away. Now I am not normally a Starbucks fan but it was very welcome from somone having caffeine withdrawals! We didnt use the spa treatments as they were way too expensive!! We had massages every day from various places for about $10 AUD. We booked a tour out to Phi Phi through the tour desk and they were very helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful setting with several lagoons and a great location. The Peace Laguna Resort & Spa is 4 star resort situated in Krabi, close to Ao Phra Nang Beach, and is made up of 149 cottages & rooms nestled snugly on a tranquil lake. The resort encompasses a very special blend of lush, unspoiled, tropical beauty and modern, luxurious living. It's quality and style blended with nature and is framed by a giant granite outcrop. The cottages are uniquely crafted from an embryonic spiral design and are equipped to the highest standards. Well located, only a short distance from all of Ao Nang's main attractions. Set against a backdrop of limestone cliffs around a central lagoon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Peace Laguna Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace Laguna Hotel Ao Nang
- Peace Laguna Krabi
- Peace Laguna Resort Krabi/Ao Nang