stay just over night on a Saturday as joining Family visiting Krabi. My family came to Krabi for holiday so I wanted to meet up. However, as raining everyday, I did not book in advance with the fear that I may not be able to make it. Prior to that, I checked on Agoda soI had a good idea what to expect to pay and my family also advise that they hotel seems to be quite empty during low season.
Upon arriving at about noon, I went to the front desk and ask for a room and rate. They told me the hotel is full in the rooms and only have cottage available and the rate is rather high. I told the lady that I had seen rooms available on Agoda and even told her the rate. but she insisted. I told her that I will then just book on Agoda for the standard room. At the end I got the room from Agoda and through out the nights, 90% of the room around me were all empty!!
I believe it's the low season so the hotel is not busy. Housekeeping came after I checked in to set up my towels. When first getting in to the room, the humility is ridiculous and it seems like there is no one occupying this room for a long time and certainly there is no attending to it all this time. Can see that the hotel is not good in the maintenance. I don't mind hotel getting old as everything does. But I can not pool cleaning and maintenance. The bath room tile have serious and mildew and the toilet bow as well. The soap dispenser is clogged so I can not use the bath gel. Luckily that I have my own.
The hotel is truly set in a nice environment with great view but with this kind of operation, it's aging fast. My family booked a Cottage and even at this highest category of room, there are scratch everywhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Delightful setting with several lagoons and a great location. The Peace Laguna Resort & Spa is 4 star resort situated in Krabi, close to Ao Phra Nang Beach, and is made up of 149 cottages & rooms nestled snugly on a tranquil lake. The resort encompasses a very special blend of lush, unspoiled, tropical beauty and modern, luxurious living. It's quality and style blended with nature and is framed by a giant granite outcrop. The cottages are uniquely crafted from an embryonic spiral design and are equipped to the highest standards. Well located, only a short distance from all of Ao Nang's main attractions. Set against a backdrop of limestone cliffs around a central lagoon ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Peace Laguna Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peace Laguna Hotel Ao Nang
- Peace Laguna Krabi
- Peace Laguna Resort Krabi/Ao Nang