We spent 6 nights in blue Vilage and loved it, especially because we had the impression there were no other guests at the time! The garden is really beautiful, the bungalows are equipped with a fridge (with all the drinks in it being free, that means no "mini bar" bill at the end of your stay) and a safe. The room was very clean and the bathroom too, although it had a concrete floor. The WiFi worked well, but could have been more powerful. The swimming pool was great.
Our bungalow had a terrace (they all do) which was very useful to dry out clothes and chill out in the evening.
The staff was nice, but not very communicative, but they have two dogs, very friendly of course, so that helped breaking the ice.
The only downside in this place was the breakfast (if you're not into bacon and sausage, it gets a bit boring). Coffee was not good!
Ao nang is a typical beach resort and the main street of full of those horrible restaurants for tourists and it's a much better idea to head in the opposite direction from the town when you go out of the hotel. You'll find family run tatty restaurants where no one understand what you say, but it's so much fun, tastier and cheaper!
Ao nang beach is not great, better to rent a scooter and travel around.
I would recommend Blue Village, but not Ao nang.
- Also Known As:
- Blue Village Hotel
- Blue Village Hotel Ao Nang
- Blue Village Krabi
- Blue Village Hotel Krabi
- Blue Village Resort Krabi/Ao Nang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Blue Village Resort by CHANINTRA offers the extraordinary chance to pamper yourself with Green Nature. It is located on a still green hill connected to Krabi's most famous Ao-Nang beach area of Thailand, only 20 minutes from Krabi International Airport. This is the place where all guests' senses will be warmly pleased by Traditional Thai dishes, Palm trees, Unique art objects, Sounds of Nature and our famous Scent; Royal Jasmine. Let's be surrounded by our rare natural beauty. *This resort was built and decorated focuses on Natural Friendly Ideas* ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Blue Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.