I travelled with a group as my best friend and her fiancee were getting married. I had a deluxe ocean facing room. What can I say? the staff were amazing, helpful and friendly. The facilities were all we needed and more and the resort is tucked away in its own bay with private beach, so we felt safe and not crowded, like some of the other beaches in the area.
I loved the monkeys invading the resort and being cheeky. I loved the monitor lizards ambling by. I loved travelling by longtail boat to visit neighbouring towns and beaches. This is truly an amazing resort and if at all possible, I'll be back next year. 2 things to note: Firstly, on check-in you will be asked for a deposit of 20,000 Baht (but you can charge meals and drinks to your room and use it that way, so although it's a surprise, it's not a problem). Secondly due to it only being accessible by boat, it's really not for anyone who has difficulty getting around. If you are thinking of this area of Thailand for a holiday - this is by far the best place to stay!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, EasyToBook, Booking.com, Fastbooking, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Centara Grand Beach Krabi
- Central Krabi Hotel
- Central Krabi Bay Resort
- Central Bay Resort Krabi
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi/Ao Nang