We stayed here for a few nights as we wanted to spend a bit of time in krabi and see phi phi.
Good things-Location is great, easy to do day trips to Ao Nang/Phi Phi.
staff friendly,big pools,nice rooms,good cocktails, Thai menu good (and spicy!)
Ok beach (no comparison to phi phi though)
Bad things-very crowded, sunloungers very close together,meaning no privacy, lots of children which is fine if you're not looking for a romantic secluded break!
-Room was very high up, and wouldn't have minded but we had a view of some bushes!!
-Service for drinks/food extremely slow,not what you'd expect from a 5*.i am also allergic to dairy/egg and asked not to have any in my food, and they served me up egg-fried rice!not the end of the world as I luckily noticed but again, not what you expect!
All in all an ok stay for a few nights!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Fastbooking, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Hotel.de and Tingo so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Centara Grand Beach Krabi
- Central Krabi Hotel
- Central Krabi Bay Resort
- Central Bay Resort Krabi
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi Ao Nang