First of all, notice the exterior - it's based on a real castle (according to one of the managers).
We stayed a couple of nights in the cheaper "success" wing, and another two nights in the main wing. In both wings the rooms were big, but in the main wing (deluxe room) it was the biggest we encountered thus far, and very luxurious.
The service was top notch from check in to check out, and the staff went out of its way to help us with whatever problem came up. For example, in the success wing there is no kettle in the rooms, but we asked for one and it waited in our room when we got back.
The only problem I had was with the breakfast. It was ok, but could be much better. If you arrive late and there aren't many guests, there is a good chance that some of the food you see was there from the early morning. We decided to get a room without breakfast in our last two nights since they were way cheaper, so we just went out to eat.
One last thing is the swimming pool - the one in the main wing is big and impressive. There is a bar in the middle of it (you sit inside the pool), but I think it's only active in the high season.
All in all, we had a good enough time to want to come back. Also, did I mention you get to sleep in a freaking castle?
- Also Known As:
- Ayodhaya Suites Resort And Spa
- Ayodhaya Hotel
- Ayodhaya Hotel Ao Nang
- Ayodhaya Hotel Krabi
- Ayodhaya Resort Krabi
- Aonang Ayodhaya Beach Resort & Spa Krabi/Ao Nang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated Theme Hotel in Thai Architecture Style with new owner and all new management team, this hotel is ready to offering the best services available in Aonang to all guest starting from April 2011.This theme hotel offers various food outlets and bars together with outdoor swimming pools both for adult and child. All electric system, Pool and water system in this hotel are friendly to the environment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, Otel, Hotels.com, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Aonang Ayodhaya Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.