“This cow do not have any hope for a secound life!” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #131 of 166 Restaurants in Ao Nang
2.0 of 5 stars 1 Review
Cuisines: Bakery, Barbecue, Hamburgers, Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, Sandwiches
Description: Cafe De La Flora located at 8 avenue. We serve the Food and Beverage(National Food,Coffee,Tea,Cocktails,Hand Made Ice cream and Bakery,Take away we also serve.
“This cow do not have any hope for a secound life!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

If I'm going to be motivated to write something, it must be either very good or very negative.

As meny els places in Thailand, it's a huge lack of management. It seems as a manager ones picked up the first he saw on the street (always too many employees handling a one man job too) and hired them.
You might call this culture difference, no, not this!
I'm known as a positive guy always smiling to new people's and very polite- It's hard to get any smiles, the lack of English knowledge is shocking, my burger today was so hard and dry that I had to use my whole hand around the knife and force it through (the poor cow that died for this burger are so dead that it doesn't have any hope for a secound life), the fries were cold and my girlfriends "shrimp salat" yesterday, had more than just dead shrimps in it! Even the salad were dead.
The coffee was good though!
I want to pay...where are you??

Follow me if you want more reviews of Thailand and the rest of the world.

Eirik F. Sperre