Well located near shops, banks and bars and about five minutes from the beach on the scooter, the hotel is however pleasantly quiet as it stands back from the main road. Our room was clean and we found the staff efficient and not over-friendly. But in our opinion the most attractive feature is the magnificent limestone cliff rising out of the lush greenery at the back of the hotel. Krabi is surrounded by such cliffs but to see it so close -- as you pull the curtains in the morning or sip gin and tonic on the room patio in the evening, or as you swim or have lunch by the pool -- is an awesome experience and more than makes up for the small pool size.
We were rather disappointed by the buffet breakfast, which was not a big spread and mostly Asian, with a couple of cereal choices, limp bread and eggs cooked to your taste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ao Nang Paradise Resort proudly presents a perfect heaven for getaways; tranquility amidst lush tropical vegetation. Combining simplicity and friendly staff in an ambiance of solitude, luxury and peace where the outside world is almost forgotten. An unrivaled paradise awaits for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aonang Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Paradise Resort And Longstay
- Aonang Paradise Resort & Longstay Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Paradise Hotel Longstay
- Aonang Paradise Krabi
- Aonang Paradise Resort Krabi/Ao Nang