Hotel Location - There are 3 main strips. 1 along the beach and 2 either side. This is on the left side (if you are looking out to see), the busier side. Having said that it is set back from the main road and is surrounded by mountains and beautiful scenery. The hotel is a 10 min stroll to the beach and within seconds of many bars and restaurants.
Hotel food - Breakfast is basic but nice enough. Had dinner here once which was very nice and the price isn't too bad for a hotel either.
Hotel Pool - Only real critcism of the hotel is that the pool never seems to be cleaned and is very small, having said that there are only 34 rooms here and the pool is mostly empty.
Service - Staff are friendly and always have a smile.
Room - Deluxe Room right by the bar and pool looking out to the mountain. Couldn't of asked for a better room. Ask for E3 if you can . Best deluxe room around!
Local Restaurants - Pick carefully. If you want authentic Thai food at a good price stay away from the expensive 'better looking' restaurants. There are a lot of Indian/Thai Restaurants which charge far more than the local street food or more basic Thai Restaurants. Massaman is very cheap but delicious! Go There!
Island Tours - Word of advice. Most day tours are advertised at around 1500-1800 baht per person. Ignore this and settle for no more than 1000 baht. 4 Island tour you can get for 500 baht as is much closer. If you are in a group hire a speedboat so that you won't feel rushed. Tours try and take you to many different places spending no more than 1 hour at each location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ao Nang Paradise Resort proudly presents a perfect heaven for getaways; tranquility amidst lush tropical vegetation. Combining simplicity and friendly staff in an ambiance of solitude, luxury and peace where the outside world is almost forgotten. An unrivaled paradise awaits for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Odigeo so you can book your Aonang Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Paradise Resort And Longstay
- Aonang Paradise Resort & Longstay Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Paradise Hotel Longstay
- Aonang Paradise Krabi
- Aonang Paradise Resort Krabi/Ao Nang