We are in the middle of a 10 night stay at the Ao Nang Paradise Resort and we are really enjoying it. I had read other reviews on TA and expected a mosquito ridden, cold water, hard bedded nightmare resort with a pool the size of a bathtub and rude staff - the reality is very different.
We (family with 2 girls aged 7 and 8) are staying in the Family Room. Bedroom containing 2 king sized beds plus living room with 2 couch/beds - huge. The living area has a TV and DVD and the bathroom has hot water and is also bigger than average.
Yes the beds are firm - but most hotels in SE Asia in this class have hard beds, yes the hot water in the bathroom is via an instant heater - but when it is 33 degrees do you need water that is blistering hot; yes the pool area is smallish but this is not the Sheraton with 200 rooms so the size is more than adequate - the view from the pool lounge is spectacular - a stunning limestone cliff and the food and drinks are well priced and the service is friendly.
Location wise - a 10 min stroll downhill will take you to the beach (20 baht per person in a tuk tuk is the alternative), easy walk to restaurants, supermarket outside Vogue resort is well stocked and well priced- nothing is too far away or too hard. Staff at the hotel are helpful and polite but not overly friendly.
This is a chilled, relaxed place to.....chill and relax in Ao Nang
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Paradise Resort & Longstay Hotel
- Aonang Paradise Resort And Longstay
- Aonang Paradise Resort & Longstay Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Paradise Hotel Longstay
- Aonang Paradise Krabi
- Aonang Paradise Resort Krabi/Ao Nang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ao Nang Paradise Resort proudly presents a perfect heaven for getaways; tranquility amidst lush tropical vegetation. Combining simplicity and friendly staff in an ambiance of solitude, luxury and peace where the outside world is almost forgotten. An unrivaled paradise awaits for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Venere, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Aonang Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.