This quiet little place is absolutely beautyful. The resort is close enough to the beach to walk there daily (around 10min), still distant enough from the main street hazzle. The staff couldn't been more friendly and most of them understood english well enough. The breakfast to the porch was also great. The only downsize I could think of was the shower with water (mostly) freezing cold or for a little while too hot.. And perhaps the rat or snake appearing to the backyard bathroom wasn't the most pleasant suprise. If I'd be picky, there could have been more sunchairs by the pool (mostly because other guests seemed to reserve their seats even while they were away) and the bartender took her time to prepare the drinks. Otherthan that, I could easily recommend this lovely place with its great views to the mountains from the pool.
Suomeksi: Aivan mahtava paikka. Upean näköalan lisäksi todella ystävällinen henkilökunta. Jos oma asenne on kohdallaan, suosittelen!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliff Aonang resort was Vote one of the top 50 most beautiful resort in Thailand by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Once you step inside, the staggering Cliff views will make you suddenly realize why this boutique resort cold not have another name. Here , the comfortable vintage style resort which has 21 luxurious guest rooms set among the lush tropical garden. Discover the truth of Krabi natural beauty, experience real serenity and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Cliff Ao Nang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Cliff Ao Nang Krabi
- The Cliff Ao Nang Resort Krabi