My husband and I recently spent 4 nights in early January at The Cliff Aonang. First of all, the views from the pool area are amazing!!!!! It felt like our own little paradise. Although the room was quite small but it was very cosy and tastefully decorataed in Southern Thai Style. The bathroom is of outdoor style with a nice rain shower. All the staff were very friendly and helpful.
The location wasn't perfect but it's close enough to all the amenities especially the tasty local restaurant nearby called KaoTom PorPeang with the yellow sign, the restaurant doesn't look much but believe me the food was amazing and reasonably price worth a try as we did eat there every night (it's only about 100 yards from the hotel heading towards the beach).
The Beach is about 10 minutes walk down the gently sloping hill or only about 40-60 bath for a ride on the motorbike with side car.
The hotel also isn't far from a few nice bars with live music try out the coconut bar for good atmosphere and music or Reggae Reggae Bar then head towards the promenade beach front and look out for the Centre Point Area for lots more bars and more live music.
While in Aonang you have to try out the Longtail Boat Trips which you can hire privately or with the group which are very reasonably price. The beaches and islands are amazing !!!!! Well worth a visit.
After the fantastic boat trip then back to relax at the hotel pool with an amazing cliff view and not crowded around the pool...What else could you ask for?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliff Aonang resort was Vote one of the top 50 most beautiful resort in Thailand by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Once you step inside, the staggering Cliff views will make you suddenly realize why this boutique resort cold not have another name. Here , the comfortable vintage style resort which has 21 luxurious guest rooms set among the lush tropical garden. Discover the truth of Krabi natural beauty, experience real serenity and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your The Cliff Ao Nang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Cliff Ao Nang Krabi
- The Cliff Ao Nang Resort Krabi