I stayed 3D/2N and never wanted to leave.
The staff went out of their way to make me and my partner feel welcome and where extremely helpful and accommodating.
The view from the pool side is stunning and I would have been happy just lying there all day long.
A island boat trip was included in my package and is well worth doing (remember sunscreen and swim wear).
The food is good and reasonably priced (for a hotel)... due to the location you do have the option of walking into town and sampling some of the more "authentic" Thai restaurants for a cheaper price.
All in all it was an amazing short brake for two and I would recommend the place to anybody looking for a conveniently situated, quiet and relaxing hotel.
Thanks to all the staff for a great birthday stay (even brought me a surprise cake!! :O) )
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliff Aonang resort was Vote one of the top 50 most beautiful resort in Thailand by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Once you step inside, the staggering Cliff views will make you suddenly realize why this boutique resort cold not have another name. Here , the comfortable vintage style resort which has 21 luxurious guest rooms set among the lush tropical garden. Discover the truth of Krabi natural beauty, experience real serenity and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your The Cliff Ao Nang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Cliff Ao Nang Krabi
- The Cliff Ao Nang Resort Krabi