Depends what you like? We have stayed in many top class hotels throughout Thailand over a number of years both good (mostly) and (very few) bad. Last year during the floods in Bangkok we were in Ao Nang due to fly up to Bangkok for a couple of days howvever we had to change our plans ( Thai Airways were amazing with rescheduling flights). We had to stay in Ao Nang for a further 3 nights (tragic) but had to find another hotel. We have been to Ao Nang on a number of occasions previously and always looked on web sites at The Cliff and been tempted but never booked. What can I say, this is a real treat. If you like small personnal very well maintained hotel this is the one. From the minute you walk in (please do not be put off by thr drive) you feel so very much looked after. The rooms are basic but clean and have such a nice feel to them. I cannot but praise this hotel and the value for money is amazing and the breakfast at your door by the pool is special. Worth a visit on any budget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliff Aonang resort was Vote one of the top 50 most beautiful resort in Thailand by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Once you step inside, the staggering Cliff views will make you suddenly realize why this boutique resort cold not have another name. Here , the comfortable vintage style resort which has 21 luxurious guest rooms set among the lush tropical garden. Discover the truth of Krabi natural beauty, experience real serenity and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Cliff Ao Nang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Cliff Ao Nang Krabi
- The Cliff Ao Nang Resort Krabi