We stayed at the Cliff after New Year on Phi Phi, The rooms are great we stayed in the regular bungalow rooms and then spent a few nights in the suite which was amazing. The hotel gardens are very well maintaned and the the whole place is spotless. The lady that manages the resort was great and and ladies that worked the bar and restaurant treated us like VIPs and the food was excellent in comparison to what else was avialble locally. Pool was great and very quiet we would go back tommorow! the coconut smothies are incredible.........
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliff Aonang resort was Vote one of the top 50 most beautiful resort in Thailand by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Once you step inside, the staggering Cliff views will make you suddenly realize why this boutique resort cold not have another name. Here , the comfortable vintage style resort which has 21 luxurious guest rooms set among the lush tropical garden. Discover the truth of Krabi natural beauty, experience real serenity and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Agoda so you can book your The Cliff Ao Nang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Cliff Ao Nang Krabi
- The Cliff Ao Nang Resort Krabi