“Fun workout” 5 of 5 stars
Review of AoNang Cliff Beach Resort Fitness CLUB

AoNang Cliff Beach Resort Fitness CLUB
328 Moo 2 Krabi | Above McDonald's & StarBucks Restaurants, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81000, Thailand
+66 80 889 1779
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 19 Spas & Wellness in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Owner description: Please BOOK Schedule your Lesson now - Space is Limited. ;-) Many do not Schedule this in Advance and many do not get to have this Amazing Paradise Experience. Please CALL - FaceBook - Email us As Soon As Possible krab. ;-) Experience Thailand's National Sport MuayThai Kickboxing plus Tai-Chi Energy- YOGA Stretching- Paradise Pool Aquarobics- Fitness Gym, Wat Workout & Tour= Tiger Temple, KO Friday Night Fights & Tour= Raja 2 Stadium plus more Amazing Activities= Fun Fitness- Health- Weight Loss.
“Fun workout”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Easy going yet challenging workout great for the casual curious tourist or committed Muay Thai fighter

Visited August 2013

“Awesome Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

Kru Doc and Cliff Breach Resort are great! The amenities and teaching are top notch and great for traveling fighters and vacationers as its world class training and a great location with a pool too for when your done training! Thanks Doc!

Visited August 2013
Berlin
“How to learn Muay Thai in one week”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

My brother and me learned about Khru Docs Muay Thai Gym on his Youtube-channel and decided to give it a shot for one week on our journey through Thailand. Right on the first evening we knew we had found the perfect teacher. When even the locals call him "Doc Thailand", that is quite a lot of respect. Daniel Docto is one of the kindest, most open-hearted and gentle persons we ever met - and he is a highly skilled fighter! Since he has been training westerners as well as Thais for so long, he is able to adjust the classes to the level of every student. Training us two times a day, he showed us how to kick, punch, use our elbows and knees and taught us what to do in a clinch and put in some state-of-the-art exercise program, too (including Yoga, Tai Chi and a hike to a beautiful temple in the vicinity of Ao Nang). After one week, we were ready for our first sparring lesson - with the master himself! It was an amazing experience and we would like to come back for an extended stay, because there is so much more to learn and it is so much fun!
Note: We didn´t stay in the resort because we couldn´t afford it, but Khru Doc set us up with a gym membership.

Rutherford, New Jersey
“Accomodating place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Ao Nang Cliff Beach Resort Fitness Club's Muy Thai class was one of the activities I enjoyed the most. Khru Doc made the class so informative and enjoyable I'm seriously thinking of taking Muy Thai lessons when I get back to the US. Staff is very accommodating. Although I was not able to attend the fellowship service on Sunday it was a definite plus knowing it was available. Great location, short distance to everything!

Visited July 2013
KhruDoc, Manager at AoNang Cliff Beach Resort Fitness CLUB, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Kawp khun MAK krap khun DANNY Bro ... it was sooo nice to meet you and thanks for taking our class. So many people are Shy to take a class but once they do they LOVE it !! Please keep in touch and let me know where you will start to do Muaythai now. Let me know when you ALL will plan on coming back here. I will show you more special things to do. Phra JAO uay phra pon mak krap ... GOD has blessed Bro, Khru Doc. ;-)
krabi
“Feel Great After A Muay Thai Workout !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I Joined the Ao Nang Cliff Beach Resort Fitness Club about six weeks ago, to get fit and to shred some excess kilos, and Iam so happy I did, I do the Muay Thai classes and sometimes the swimming pool workouts, Khru Doc the instructor is very helpful and informative.
I recommend it to all visitors or ex-pats like myself, come and enjoy.
Mark.

Visited July 2013
Kawp khun MAK krap khun MARK ... you are a great Muaythai Student and now you are Muaythai FAMily 4 Life !! You surprise me over and over again with your abilities and desire. Muaythai is an awesome OUTLet for people like you and me ... amazing !! Thanks for the Review and keep up the Great WorkOuts Bro !! Phra JAO uay phra pon mak krap, Khru Doc. ;-)