“No response” 1 of 5 stars

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
“No response”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I was keen to do this whilst in krabi - I researched and decided I liked the ethos of this company - I e mailed twice and got an automated response saying someone would be in touch - I never heard anything else.
Whilst in krabi - I tried again via one of the street tour organisers - I was told the latest they did a ride was 15:00 - considering this was April (hottest month) I did not go ahead as I felt this time of day would be too hot for the horses.

• Polish first
Nelson, New Zealand
6 attraction reviews
“Horse riding for the experienced only”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

We did a 1 hour trek along the beach & woody track. My husband can ride & I have ridden a handful of times but would not consider myself experienced. It was more by luck than anything and perhaps that I have some sporting ability that I didn't come off - more than once having to use my strength and holding on for dear life lol! We rode with no helmets & it was a windy day. The horses were quite spooked by this which was predicable but all the same one would expect them to be well behaved at this type of venue. I was provided a stick for my horse as it was meant to be 'lazy'. That suited me just fine. However the opposite seemed to be the case. Our 2 guides' horses were often playing up - which on more than one occasion caused my horse to kick & jump about. The lead guides horse would take off unpredictably into a canter and often sideways - how he stayed on still amazed us, even my husband who like I said, grew up with his own horse. To be honest I was a little relieved we had only picked a 1 hour trek & was relieved when we got back in one piece. We travelled back to our hotels with 2 English tourists who had just completed a 2 hr track - and they had similar stories of fear and white knuckle experiences and 1 of their riders also was well experienced. While we could laugh about it afterwards, definitely keep your riding ability in mind if you decide to do this tour.

Oakland, California
7 attraction reviews
“fun way to spend a couple of hours”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

Was right next to our hotel - our 6 year old had a great time - a wonderful way to spend a few hours

Bangkok, Thailand
4 attraction reviews
“An excellent riding experience, if you are experienced.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013 via mobile

The stables are on a lovely private beach and after riding down it we cut across some roads to a path that took us up into the hills/mountains that surround the beach. The views were incredible. The trails were lovely thru rubber plantations, pineapple farms and rain forest. Afterwards we went riding bareback in the ocean which my daughter loved. This trip was no simple plod thru the woods and beaches. We cantered and galloped frequently and for long distances--exhilarating. It was just my daughter, myself, and our guide. For my 16 year old daughter,who is a capable and experienced horse rider, this was seventh heaven and her best horse riding experience ever outside of lessons, camps and shows. For me who has only ridden a few times I did not think the guide was safety conscious enough. He would ask my daughter is she wanted to canter, she would say yes, and off we went (my horse would just take off after them). I would have appreciated more warning and the pace was far above my ability. We had an unfortunate accident on the beach on the way home where my horse tripped on a rope from a boat offshore at a full gallop. The horse was fine but I fell off in a heap. No harm done, and I still had a fantastic riding experience, but I was definitely over my head. They did not have a helmet my size either. So we had a great time, but I would say it is for more experienced riders only.

15 attraction reviews
“It's good but sweaty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2013

I enjoyed my horse riding here but it's so hot and so sweaty and all I wanted to is get back to my hotel have a cold shower and jump into my hotel pool I would not like to go horse riding again in thailand as its hot and uncomfortable

Visited March 2013