“Great team” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 46 activities in Ao Nang
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Scuba Addicts Dive Center was established in 2005 in Ao Nang(Krabi). We offer diving and snorkeling adventures for all ages and abilities, that are tailored to suit your individual or group needs. Our aim is to make your scuba diving holiday in Ao Nang fun and memorable, for all the right reasons, and keep you coming back for more.We teach the full range of PADI and SSI courses in several languages, in small groups and at a pace to suit you. Both systems of education are fully flexible and modular, and with the introduction of online learning there has never been an easier or more convenient time to take the plunge.
strasbourg
“Great team”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012

This is actually the place where I started diving. Actually i was really frightened to get under water attached to a tank..... That's not somethin for me that was my first idea. Well but then I had a few beers (figure) with Tim and he convinced me and I'm glad he did.

So that's how diving started for me, this has been a few years ago now. I went back a few times, always a great time, I finally even did the advanced course.

I've been diving in other places in the world since but I must say, Aonang diving with scubba addicts is still my prefered place; Totally personnal, and a lot of great memories attach to the place...

But I can only recommend that great team.

Visited February 2012
thescubaaddict, Owner at Scuba Addicts, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Hi Maurice,
We are very glad that we helped you overcome your fears of diving, and you discovered the beauty of the underwater world, and are now a real Scuba Addict……

We hope to see you again, and are always part of the Scuba Addicts family…… maybe Recue Diver next????,

Take care and until next time…

The Scuba Addicts Dive Team

“Great dive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012 via mobile

We were in AoNang in Jan 2012 . We didn't plan to dive this holiday, but during our visit we visited the dive shop and the staff
arranged a local dive at one of the near islands. With a longtailboat and a guide we left to make the 2 dives. Our 11 years old son is Scuba Ranger so we planned a dive with a max depth of 5 meters. We didn't expect too much from this dive, but our guide promised is seahorses. And we saw them!!
After the first dive of 69 minutes we had seen seahorses, sea snakes , shark , a turtle , grouper, barracuda , and so on.
Althouth we have made more than 300 dives all over the world we were exited of what we saw here. We had a nice lunch on board and also the second dive was super. A very relaxed guide completed our beautiful trip. In december we will return for some dives.