We didn't originally book to come to Ao Nang Villas we literally ran from our previous Accomodation because it was in the middle of nowhere and hideous.The location of Ao Nang Villas was perfect for us and suited our needs in every way. We are 2 adults & and 3 children (13,8 & 5) when I arrived at reception to enquire about availability for 4 nights the really lovely receptionist who spoke good English was sooo sweet and found us a deluxe pool view room just behind reception which was great as there were no stairs/lifts to worry about, got a good price as the room accomadated all 5 of us!! Ok for 4 nights but would probably look into 2 nights when we return. Checkin was really quick considering we were walkins, my husband drove the hire car around the back of the hotel which was close to our room and the bell boy brought our luggage straight into the room & another bed was brought in and made up. Within an hour of walking in we were in the pool which was the best! Pool rooms are great with access straight down to the pool.
The hotel is very close to shops, bars & restaurants but in no way intrusive. Beach was across the road which is only used by a few scooters. Beach massage huts are within walking distance and so is the last fisherman which was great for cocktails/food!
Breakfast at the hotel is sufficient with all the usual stuff, it did annoy me however that all the staff were doing thereof best to replenish everything as quickly as possible especially close to 10 when it was finishing and really busy and some guests were shouting at them to get things etc! Not called for I'm afraid, they all do a great job.
Beach bar great for happy hour with happy barman included which is always a bonus. And good tunes!!
The restaurant was great in the evening near the beach with children's menu.
There's always McDonald's out the back of the hotel if you get desperate.
Both pools were great with enough loungers.
The hotel had a feel of a lovely breeze blowing throughout as they have quite a few fans descretely placed in communal areas.
Afternoon tea was included for everyone (nice touch).
Free wifi throughout the hotel.
If you want a stress free family holiday stay here you won't be disappointed.
All the staff were helpful and friendly.
Can't wait to stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Villa Resort, the stimulating destination situated on the unspoiled natural scenery by soaring limestone cliffs and lovely tropical environment, as well as just minutes away from lively shopping and restaurant district of Aonang Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Aonang Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Villa Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Hotel Krabi
- Aonang Resort Krabi
- Ao Nang Villa Resort
- Aonang Villa Resort Krabi/Ao Nang