We stayed in The L Resort in January 2013 for two nights as a stop over on the way to the islands.This hotel was perfect. Right in the middle of Ao Nang beach front and opposite one of the long tail boat stops. We were handed an iPad on arrival which we found very useful for researching the surrounding area and transport we would need. There is wifi in the rooms which is great as we used our smart phones to use skype. The rooms are large and have everything you need, very comfortable beds. Despite being on the busy main road through Ao nang the bungalows are set back and up the hill slightly so we didnt have any noise issues during our stay. The pool looked lovely, but we didn't get the time to use it.
Breakfast was served until 11am which we thought was great for a lie in. The only thing i would say it maybe the fruit and jams could be better covered as there were a few flies about, but the scrambled eggs made to order were great.
Overall a great place to stay in Aonang in a very central location. Great if you are lugging rucksacks about...
- Also Known As:
- The l Resort Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- The l Resort Krabi Hotel
- Wannas Place Andaman Sunset Hotel
- The L Resort Krabi Ao Nang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The L Resort Krabi is located in the Ao Nang Beach area of Krabi right in the middle of the town's main promenade with its restaurants, bars and shops. The beautiful beach of Ao Nang is also just in front of the hotel. This lifestyle property includes newly built deluxe rooms and suites, besides, the bungalows are renovated to a perfect synergy between nature and modern interior. Our bungalows are spacious and upgraded with all superior amenities such as 40" LED TVs, Air-condition, Full set of mini bar, Coffee Machine, Complimentary Wireless Internet Service, Safe and many more... The unique " L Resort " experience is completed with touch screen guest room controls in all Deluxe Room Type as well as a personal iPad in all Deluxe and Suite Room, which make possible for guests to order all days room service, Excursion booking, and many other services required. The hotel offers an outdoor pool with drinking quality water, as well as culinary highlight with its Thai-Swiss Restaurant " Wanna's Place Restaurant " offers breakfast in a buffet style and all days dining with Chef Recommendation " Speciality on Hot Stone " The L Resort with its style and unique experience will raise your expectations for future hotel to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Priceline, Venere, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your The L Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.