We enjoyed our stay here, the room and resort was very clean, the service was great (good English and always greet you with a smile), and the location is great (across the street from a water taxi station and ocean front seafood restaurants). The breakfast was good, standard.
We stayed in the Large, and were provided with a personal IPad. Our room was very modern with a built in sound system and ipod docking station, and everything (tv, lights, curtains) was controllable from a central remote, which we thought was quite cool. The bathroom was very small but provided lots of bathroom extras (vanity kit, toothbrush). The room was quite dark with windows overlooking other rooms, we rarely had the curtains open. The room was very quiet, and despite the dance bar next door, we could not hear anything in our room. This may be a different story for the bungalos. I think the cleaning staff must leave the doors open when cleaning as we always had mosquitos in our room. Overall I felt this room had been renovated and extras added in attempt to be a 4 star, but really felt like a 3 star.
Don't book tours with the hotel, they do not provide any better advice and you can probably get the tours cheaper from a travel agent.
The Large room is much more expensive than the lite and I did not feel this extra cost was worth it. Overall, the value was just not there. I feel the cost for the lite room is the best value for the overall quality of this hotel, and for anything higher you can find a nicer hotel in the area for the same price.
- Also Known As:
- The l Resort Krabi Hotel
- The l Resort Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Wannas Place Andaman Sunset Hotel
- The L Resort Krabi Ao Nang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The L Resort Krabi is located in the Ao Nang Beach area of Krabi right in the middle of the town's main promenade with its restaurants, bars and shops. The beautiful beach of Ao Nang is also just in front of the hotel. This lifestyle property includes newly built deluxe rooms and suites, besides, the bungalows are renovated to a perfect synergy between nature and modern interior. Our bungalows are spacious and upgraded with all superior amenities such as 40" LED TVs, Air-condition, Full set of mini bar, Coffee Machine, Complimentary Wireless Internet Service, Safe and many more... The unique " L Resort " experience is completed with touch screen guest room controls in all Deluxe Room Type as well as a personal iPad in all Deluxe and Suite Room, which make possible for guests to order all days room service, Excursion booking, and many other services required. The hotel offers an outdoor pool with drinking quality water, as well as culinary highlight with its Thai-Swiss Restaurant " Wanna's Place Restaurant " offers breakfast in a buffet style and all days dining with Chef Recommendation " Speciality on Hot Stone " The L Resort with its style and unique experience will raise your expectations for future hotel to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Tingo, Venere, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Otel so you can book your The L Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.