We had a nice 3 night stay at emerald gardens managed to get booked in whilst it was very busy. We had two rooms one had an issue with insects however the second didn't not sure what made the difference as we both had sprays and insect plugs.
Setting is very nice with lots of greener. Didn't use the pool but it looked great
Breakfast and restaurant service and food was great! Banana pancakes are a must!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Connect the nature, connect you to Emerald Garden Resort. A unique rain forest boutique's resort surrounded by its tropical trees in Ao Nang of Krabi, located only 10 minutes walks to the popular beaches of Ao Nang Beach & Noparat Thara Beach. The 70 rooms & villas, an International restaurant with decided eastern to western dishes and 2 swimming pools are all available for your choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Agoda, HostelBookers, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Emerald Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Emerald Garden Hotel Krabi Town
- Emerald Garden Resort Krabi/Ao Nang