“Good ffod and service” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Massaman Restaurant & Bar

Massaman Restaurant & Bar
Plaza of Aonang President Hotel | (Next to Spaghetti House), Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81000, Thailand
Improve this listing
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
mumbai
“Good ffod and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

We were in a group of 9 for drinks n dinner, they dint have the alchol of our choice, we got it from a store nearby and they served it for us with great salads, starters, and massaman curry for dinner........... Good stuff and very good staff.

Visited December 2013

• Finnish first
Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum), India
“Delicious & worth every penny”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

Location : It was right on the main road, spacious and comfortable.

Service : The lady who served was very experienced and gave good suggestion on the kind of food you want to have. I have rarely seen such service. Great Service, One point extra for service.

Food : I was really hungry and wanted to have something different and tasty and i handed at the right place. Food was delicious and costing was very cheap.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Australia
“Nothing special, just okay at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013 via mobile

Was ranked number 4 out of 99, kind of made me want to try... My wife and I ordered 4 typical Thai dishes. Spiciness is authentic, that's for sure. The Thai beef salad was disappointing. Lots of onion cut very thick, no cucumbers, chewy beef. One of the worst I have ever had. The papaya salad was good. Morning glory in oyster sauce was good. The fried rice was disappointing. Not a bad choice due to reasonable prices, but wouldn't be my forth choice out of 99...

Visited December 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“OK at best”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2013

This restaurant is rated very high….well for me it was just average. I have eaten there 3 times already and no wow factor for me. The prices are good, the food is average so for that I am rating it average.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“Nuts and bolts Thai food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Ao nang has many places to eat and most seem to be very good. We tried the Massaman mainly because of TA reviews. The food was perfectly adequate and cheap. I had the lamb Massaman curry which had very tough large chunks of "lamb," I would call it , "Geriatric mutton" as I had to saw through each chunk with all my might. The sauce was delicious however. All in all, we would probably return again, but only for lunch.p and I would try the Massaman curry again! but this time with chicken! Staff were pleasant and service was quick.

• Visited December 2013