Stayed at the mercure krabi deevana for 3 nights on the 3rd floor no noise what so ever as other people have mentioned in other reviews lovey pool area very clean hotel if I was staying for a week or more I would go for the poolrooms they are very nice lead straight out to the pool only negative comment no breakfast was included with the price and was very expensive for what you got you can get a lovely breakfast at the swissbar just up the road . Good 15 mins walk to the centre of A O nan plenty of tuk tuks to take you there 20 baht per person .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang