At first when we arrived we were disappointed with the location and the pools, but after a few days we found that Tuk Tuks were no problem.
- Clean spacious family rooms and kids playroom
- Clean and tidy pool and hotel area
- Slooooow (but friendly) service in restaurant
- Location requires some efforts to go to the beach - mainly taking a tuk tuk
- strange, narrow pool area with few sunbeds (even fewer with any chance of getting any sun) as it is placed between tall hotel buildings
- a bit disappointing menu and offering in the breakfast/dinner restaurant
PS; After staying in another highly rated hotel in Trang area - we actually wanted to go back to Mercure....
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Ao Nang
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mercure Krabi Deevana offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Mercure team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Mercure Krabi Deevana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.