1. Booked via Accor Hotels website. Got good Lunar New Year Stay 3 Pay 2. Just nice for us staying 3 nights but pay for two. Everything paid online via credit card. Booking was easy and interaction via emails was responded immediately. Good customer service.
2. Arrived around 3pm and was served with welcome drink - guess it was Roselle drink. Although the check in was smooth, I was asked to provide my credit card number again. I questioned the reception, and he just said for security. Just for a test, I did not provide a complete info, and he ignored it.
3. My room was 6301. There are six blocks, recognised by the first number i.e., 6. Second number represents the floor i.e. 3rd floor. Room 6301 is a bigger room compare to other rooms (based on the fire escape floor map). It is at the corner, however, the balcony is overlooking a house/chalet next door. If you have children/baby with you, suggest you request this room. Plenty of space to run around.
4. Room wise, a resort style (well what else :-)). Tile flooring, quite big shower area. No bathtubs. Drawbacks: only one pillow per bed. Amenities not consistently replenish. Final day, we have to request for the shower gel. Bathroom was not cleaned properly by the housekeeping. The door shuts very loud if you leave to shut by itself. So, if your neighbor comes back late night from partying, it may disturb your sleep. There is no master switch for lights near your bed. You need to walk to the main switch at the door and return to your bed. And lastly, don't forget insects repellant. Quite a number of mosquitoes want to be friend with you.
5. Seems they need to hire more staff. Only three concierge persons working in shift. Receptionist double as tour agent. When we want to book our Phi Phi islands, she needs to be given 5 mins break to catch her breath.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang offers chic accommodation in contemporary low-rise buildings located a short distance from Ao Nang Beach. With 213 stylish rooms and suites, each with a private balcony, you can enjoy the resort's excellent facilities and benefit from gracious and personalized service from the welcoming Deevana team. The brand new resort features an exceptional restaurant and bars, three outdoor swimming pools, a kid's pool, a restful and rejuvenating spa, and outstanding meetings and events facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Krabi Deevana Hotel Ao Nang
- Deevana Plaza Krabi Aonang Ao Nang