“Straightforward food, good price” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #110 of 169 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Vientiane, Laos
“Straightforward food, good price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Don't go here if you want super-duper authentic thai food as the curries all feature western vegetables. However the food is honest, the taste is good, the prices are pretty cheap and the staff are friendly and attentive.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
  • Thai first
“Avoid!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Looked good from outside but what a disappointment! Myself and my boyfriend came here and we were treated as if we were a huge hassle - god forbid we would want to order some food!! I ordered a starter my boyfriend didnt want one as had planned to get the lobster so as I was eatingy starter they told him they had no 400g lobster so he ordered the pad Thai noodles which was basically thrown at him while I was still eating my starter! Then when I finished my starter I was waiting 20mins with no dinner so I asked the waiter he walked away and pulled in out from behind the counter and handed it to me! Both dishes were a very poor attempt at Thai food and also small portions! The food was ok but the service was terrible when we asked for the bill and payed they just grabbed to money from our table never said thank you or how was your meal ! Just over all terrible service and I wouldn't mind but they were over staffed!!!

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Just avoid it!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

So we stopped here for dinner and had high hopes - they were shattered!

The staff just congregated together like a pack of wolves and ignored us generally - drinks orders we looked at the somewhat over priced menu.

My fanta came and was obviously off so I sent it back, a woman retuned with an unopened bottle and opened it on the table to prove a point, was still OFF - after some discussion I changed to a sprite

We had starters of spring rolls and satay - very average

Main we had BLTs - mine was ok, bacon was cold my friend had moody bread....

It's just a sham of a place if avoid it and eat elsewhere!

“Shocking service......average food.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Better places in the area. We found the service to be terrible...we felt like we wernt welcomed....food average

• Visited August 2013
Doha
“Not worth it!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

The food wasn't bad, BUT the service was shocking. Our waitress wasn't interested in serving us.
Once she brought our food she was more interested in the toddler that was sitting on one of the tables (where people have to eat).
She totally ignored us, we eventually went to ask for our bill to pay. I will not recommend this place

• Visited August 2013