The hotel is located in a quiet green environment with no traffic noise. It has a nice pool with a beautiful view and free towels. To get to the beach, you can either walk for about 15 min (+/- 1 km) or take the free hotel shuttle. On the way to the beach you find all sorts of shops and restaurants, so we just had breakfast in the hotel. Breakfast was really good, especially the omelette you could order.
We stayed in Phu Pi Maan for 4 nights in february 2012, but extended our stay for one additional night because there's a lot you can do in the area. The first 4 nights we had a room on the first floor with a small balcony, which didn't bother us because we rarely used it. The only problem we had was the shower: the water didn't drain fast enough, so after a shower of 2 min, the bathroom floor would get wet. We let the reception know and they send someone to look after it, but that didn't really help. Luckily, there was also a nice bathtub, so we used that. For our last night we had to change rooms, because ours was already booked. We moved up to the second floor, where we had a better view, a bigger balcony and a shower that drained as it should. In every room you get slippers, bathrobes, some fruit on your fist day and 2 small bottles of water every day.
Staff was very friendly and helpful, they even called our tour guide when he was late, to ask if everything was ok (without us asking for it).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Phu Pi Maan Resort & SpaA small and cozy resort designed into a tropical embrace of nature. Delicately designed villas, suites and deluxe rooms blend the best elements of contemporary design and traditional Thai style together, leading to a relaxing atmosphere of comfort and luxury. Phu Pi Maan offers all amenities and facilities a guest could expect. The spacious and beautifully designed pool area invites guest of all ages to enjoy and relax. Delicious Thai and western food is offered at the resorts nicely designed and stylish restaurant. For the ultimate indulgence in pure bliss and tranquility, the resort offers a health spa with many different thai massage and fitness center. A heavenly sanctuary for you to relax, unwind, recharge and rejuvenate. Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa is located in Ao Nang, Krabi, approx. 30km from Krabi Airport (30 minutes by car) or 160km from Phuket Airport (2 hours by car). Ao Nang Beach can be reached within a five minute shuttle service offered throughout the whole day by the resort. The most beautiful beaches of Tonsai, Railay and Phra Nang can be reached within 15 minutes by longtailboat and the gorgeous beaches of Poda and Chicken Island within a 30 minutes ride. Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa offers the ultimate experience for guest looking for a stay with a personal touch within a beautiful and most quiet nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Phu Pi Maan Hotel Ao Nang
- Phu Pi Maan Resort And Spa
- Phu Pi Maan Resort & Spa Krabi/Ao Nang