“Fell in love with this hotel.. and the girl who works the desk!! lol” 5 of 5 stars
Review of K.L. House AoNang

You added K.L. House AoNang to your Saves list
K.L. House AoNang
3.0 of 5 Small Hotel   |   249/2-4 AoNang, Ao Nang, Krabi Town 81000, Thailand   |
Ranked #38 of 101 Ao Nang B&B and Inns
St. Catharines, Canada
“Fell in love with this hotel.. and the girl who works the desk!! lol”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

I booked this hotel last minute and didn't expect much due to it's low price. But upon arrival I was enchanted by the friendliness and beauty of the girl who worked the desk. Then when I went to my room I was even happier. It was AMAZING VALUE!! The bed was the most comfortable I have ever had and the staff were just super!!
I have nothing bad to say about this hotel!!
The cost is incredibly budget friendly, location is perfect, the rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff are beautiful and friendly!

Thanks!!

Jay W.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2014

I booked a room for a night on agoda, but when I arrived, they told me they would have to put me in a neighboring guesthouse. No apology. The other guesthouse didn't have internet in the room, or the cafe in front. I always find it unprofessional when places allow overbooking in this way, and I certainly won't book here again.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2014

I booking the room thru agoda. The lady are so friendly n nice she help us a lot . The beer also cheaper than other place .i rental a motor here just rm20 Perday . Beside have a cafe , u can having breakfast there . And 7-11 just near by , the room is clean , very thing is good . Budget hotel . Compare to others budget service here better , n the tour package is cheaper .

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Helsinki, Finland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

We stayed in a superior room for one night in January 2014. The room had A/C and a balcony. The room was nicely decorated. The bathroom was quite spacious. All in all the room was nice!

Everybody working in K.L. House were very friendly and helpful people. And in a cafe you can have an excellent breakfast!

Would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2014

3 of my friends and I stayed here for 2 nights. we only booking room for 2 people and they let us stay by paying some money as the rules is not allowed people exceed 3 people in that room . the receptionist good in English. only take 5-10 minutes to the beach by walk. a lot of tour service, shop, restaurant and massage centre along the main road.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights as a bridge to get to Koh Samui,
and for what we needed we couldn't really fault it! we are backpackers so didn't need anything special!
The people that work here were very nice and helpful and when we said our fan wasn't very good they let us keep that one and brought us one that they were using in reception! When our bus was late the next day they rang up numerous times to make sure we knew it was on the way!
Overall- great for a cheap nights stay and the staff made it worthwhile!

• Stayed October 2013
San Diego, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

I've been traveling around the world for 7 months now, and this is probably the most (or maybe second most) noisy place I have every stayed. I always carry earplugs with me, and they weren't even enough to block out the noise!

The problem is that our room had a weird window into the hallway, plus a glass vent near the ceiling that didn't close completely, so when anyone talked in the hallway or by their room, it felt like it was amplified even louder into our room. I don't know if every room has this problem. The bottom line is, if you are bothered by noise at night, and like to sleep through the night, I would not recommend this place.

Both nights we were there, two groups of different people were loudly (and incredibly inconsiderately) talking in the hallway and in the doorway of their room in the middle of the night and early in the morning. I put in earplugs but it was SO loud that I could still hear them! Unbelievable!!

Our room was very basic and drab with no window to the outside. But the A/C and wifi worked fine. Other than the noise, it was ok for a basic, cheap room. The staff was friendly and there is a decent little cafe/restaurant next door.

Room Tip: Bring earplugs.