“Good food, good service” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
4.0 of 5 stars 201 Reviews
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine
Singapore
“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

We are much welcomed by the Indian waiters standing outside the restaurant. And we wanted to try something different from thai food which we had for a few meals. We ordered the butter chicken, tandoori chicken, fish, butter nann and garlic nann. The food turned out to be yummy! Service was good too, the waiter will check with you how do you find their food. Overall a good dinning experience before catching a flight back.

“Very good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I been in ao nang for a week now and I find this place to be the best one of what I have tried so fare. The service is great and food is very good too. They have a big menu, and so far I have tried their Thai food and Indian food, both very good! Don't have anything bad to say really:)

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sweden
“The place to go for Indian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

Sometimes it happens when you taste some food you really feel "Wow! This is soooo good!!!".
That's what I felt yesterday when tasting the Butter Chicken at the Tandoori Nights. That was the best Butter Chicken I have ever had.
Also garlic Nan was good, and salty Lassi, Raita, Chicken Tikka Masala, (I don't remember the name of the dish my wife had, but that tasted good too :-)
That we added some dish and then some drinks after we had ordered our meal was no problem either.
This is the place I and my wife go to when we want Indian food in Ao Nang. Always good Indian dishes, and friendly staff. We keep coming back.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hallett Cove
“Not Too Bad - Waiter Excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2014

Having split from family grooup we finally got to eat Indian, although this place has a really diverse menu, salads, soups, pizza, pasta, grills, sandwiches, burgers and more. On the first night we had Chicken Saag and curried seasonal vegaetables with Garlic Naan and plain rice which was really very nice and as good as Ganesh in Vietnam and a couple of our local in Adelaide.
The highlight was a young man called Gill who was bright, quick-witted and fluent in English, Thai (and 9 dialect in India). He was very helpful and qite entertaining especially to 2 young Irish girls spending just their second night in Asia.
Very convenient to our resosrt and adjacent to a small taste of "nightlife "RCA Entertainment Centre, a small collective of bars/disco.
Second night was Pizza - Ok but should have stayed with Indian.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
“Delicious Indian Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I love Indian food but find myself to be very critical and often disappointed.
This place does not disappoint.
Delicious food with friendly staff with fair prices, not cheap and not expensive but great food in my opinion.