“mouth watering food” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Romance, Large groups, Local cuisine
Bern, Switzerland
“mouth watering food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

we live in aonang 8 days. we love indian food .thanks trip advisor we see good and bad rewiew
also about tandoori night . we are not sure before food is good or bad . we see resturant location day time looks very nice and we see indian menu also they have thai food and westen food also in menu lot of choice food and we promise there we come in evening but in evening we go this resturant its change looks very nice with colourful lights . we eat veg samosa, chicken tikka masala,aloo gobhi , butter chicken,garic naan ,cheese naan pulao rice. all food was great . you know in 8 days we eat there 8 nights . best food in my life for me and my wife also

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
aonang
“The best indian & thai cuisine in aonang”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

i live in aonang long time & i love indian food. i try many indian resturant but tandoori night is the best in aonang. good service friendly staff & the most important fresh food & big portion real indian food .they have thai food & pizza pasta also . tandoori night is best palace for me and my friend also . my friends always eat in tandoori night. Let's go tandoori night

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Stockholm, Sweden
“terrible”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

spices of this restaurant made me ill, this was frozen and different smelling. my wife is not so satisfied with their thai food. may be I got bad recommendation through my friend. overall I am not happy with this restaurant.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Stockholm, Sweden
“so late.........................even cold too.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2012

the food of this restaurant was totally cold and very small portion. they put set meal , it looks cheaper but rubbish at all, sorry to say never will be again there.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Inverness, United Kingdom
“Bad food poisoning”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012 via mobile

Avoid it like the plague - after reading the great reviews we decided to make the trip. Whilst the food tasted nice enough I had a very nasty dose of dysentery which can only be attributed to this establishment as I hadn't eaten all day apart from here. Had to write off a day of our holiday.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere