“I would give it 10!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 46 activities in Ao Nang
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We offer private, customised day trips at sea and on land, designed to show you the the local area and lifestyle in a relaxed and friendly way. We also do camping and extended trips around the islands and can arrange accommodation, transfers and activities. Families with young children and older or disabled travellers are welcome, and special needs can be accommodated. For more information, visit our website or email any time for a prompt response.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
41 attraction reviews
“I would give it 10!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

What a wonderful trip we've had thanks to the amazing arrangement of Andaman Camp and Day cruise. The places around Ao Nang are great, and better enjoyed in private company. That was the reason when I booked. However, the whole trip got a notch up due to the wonderful persons who run the show - I had Petra in 1 trip and Hasan in another. Special thanks goes to Petra for going out of the way to make our trip more enjoyable. Some of us were not good swimmers, so she jumped in and stayed the whole time helping us to get the complete snorkelling experience. And I must add another thing, food is by far the best I have had in Thailand. Basic food, but deliciously tasty - more so when you are having it in a secluded beach.

Elizabeth was also a huge support. She has helped me to get the airport pick and drops and also with many different tips which certainly helped. All in all, a great many thanks to the whole crew. No wonder they are no. 1.

Visited April 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Cove,Scotland,uk
“Fantastic Private Tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

My husband, sister, nephew and I had three fabulous private tours with this company, cannot recommend them highly enough.

In the first instance Elizabeth was very helpful and informative with her trip recommendations and very very prompt with her email responses. As these are private tours for only your party you may do whatever you wish, spend as long or as little as you like at each stop, as Elizabeth says they are infinitely flexible and this is very true.

Lunch and snacks, delicious, provided throughout the day including as much water and soft drinks as you wish. All included and cooked and prepared fresh each day, and the rice and coconut treats after lunch to die for, probably one of the nicest things I have ever tasted.

Elizabeth can also provide airport pickups and organised our transfer down to koh Lanta in a very comfortable Toyota minibus with the essential air con. All three trips including all transfers to and from the airport and to koh Lanta and back were very cheap considering these are private trips, yes you can get it cheaper but trust me the prices are not that much less and the advantage gained with the privacy and individuality is well worth the extra baht, cannot stress highly enough.

If I ever return to this region, which hopefully I will, I would not use any other company. If you are researching like I did and have stumbled across this review site count yourself very lucky, you have found yourself a gem. Don't just take my word on it, read the other reviews they are all very positive. Do not hesitate, just book it, you absolutely will not be disappointed.

If you are fortunate to share a trip with Elizabeth and her delightful son Noah, please let him play angry birds if you have it on your phone or iPad, you will form a friend for life.

Singapore, Singapore
18 attraction reviews
“An enjoyable island hopping trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

Saw many wonderful reviews for Andaman Camp and Cruise and decided to give it a try since we are a small family of 3 (I have a toddler at age 3yrs old) and prefer some quiet bonding time at our own leisure without the hassle of rushing with group. Though the price was'nt as economical if you compare to group tour and not as fast if you compare to speedboat. BUT.......our tour to Hong island and 4 islands have proven that we make the right choice!

We were picked up on time and transfer to the longtail boat for Hong island with Sunny as our guide. He make us feel comfortable with fruits onboard, free-time on the beach and the highlight of the day was lunch at the lagoon. The food was extremly tasty, simple local fare but taste yummy...which we think is the best meal that we eaten throughout our 3 days stay at Krabi.
The next day was Petra, knowlegable and proven to be a "super nanny" taking care of our son so that we have some couple time to enjoy along the beach. The boartman son tagged along which provide companionship to our son as well.

Overall we enjoyed both days with different guides and thank to Elizabeth who offered speedy respond to all my enquires email.

Visited March 2013
Devon
“Perfect day”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

The service from Andaman Camp & Day Cruise was excellent from the very 1st email sent to Elizabeth, prompt replies were received to every email I sent. Sun arrived to pick us up from our hotel and took us to the boat. We had a fabulous day snorkelling and visiting different islands. The food cooked by Sun was lovely and so much of it! We almost felt guilty arriving at one beach, we had the biggest longtail boat for 4 of us and other smaller boats were packed...poor choice by them, excellent choice by us!

Only tip I could give, if you need to pay for the balance of your trip on the day it needs to be in cash.

Visited February 2013
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Thank you Elizabeth,Sun & Petra.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

What starts well ends superb..That's exactly what we got to say about Andaman camp & cruise. Right from the time we expressed our interest to go on a day tour till the drop back to our hotel it was an amazing experience. Things that impressed us were
1>Excellent replies to our emails and confirmation of booking -courtesy Elizabeth
2>Arrival at hotel reception ( Mercure) at sharp 9;am to pick us up to the pier- Courtesy Sun
3>Superb Tour with facts and excellent hospitality- Courtesy Petra
4> Thai Pure Vegetarian food for my wife - Courtesy Entire team.
We were to do the Phi phi , Bamboo island and the 4 islands near krabi. Due to a bad weather we couldnt reach phiphi but petra took us to Hong Island instead . It was a memorable experience having lunch in the middle of picturesque lagoon.Petra kept us well informed throughout, picked some amazing snorkeling spots and was always ready to take photos. after that we were treated to a lovely sunset BBQ at phranang before being dropped off by Elizabeth at Mercure. Ang guess what she returned us THB 2000.00 as they could not take us to phi phi.We appreciate her honesty and this would be one of the BIG reasons I would recommend Andaman Camp and cruise. Guys they keep their word and they can be TRUSTED. Just book with them and enjoy your stay.

Visited February 2013