“I Can Count My Dish...!!” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, European, Thai, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia
“I Can Count My Dish...!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2011

Seriously, this was the FIRST ever place I could count my dish portion. Ordered Sweet & Sour pork ... seriously, 5 slices of thin pork on the plate with all cucumbers, pineapples, carrots and tomato sauce (150baht). Stir fry mix vegetables with pork (3 slices of thin pork with lots of vegetables - 150baht). Mix Seafood in yellow curry (3 thin slices of calamari, 1 piece of prawn, 1/4 of small crab's body, 2 small slices of fish with a lot of carrots & onions - 280baht).

I paid 800baht for a meal which I can count the portion....it's FIRST TIME. And I paid 780baht in the aonang seafood (sunset view) with even dessert and beer to end the dinner.

Seriously, not worth it!

• Polish first
Hamilton, New Zealand
“FANTASTIC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2011

This place is by far the most popular in Aonang. We had dinner there on 4 out of the 6 nights we were in Krabi. The food, service and atmosphere was great. No complaints!

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great selection of foods at good prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2011

This resutaraunt is located on the front walk in ao nang and has a unbeatable atmosphere.

The food on offer included a international and local selection. From pizza's to local Thai cuisine. A place where every member of the family will find something to eat.

I would thoroughly recommend this place and think it deserves a much higher place in the restaurant ranking.

P.s. If you like cocktails there here is the place to go!

Perth, Australia
“ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO EAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2011

We have just come back after 12 nights in Aonang. What a wonderful beaut and friendly place. We must have gone to Aning 9 nights out of 12. Great menu,lots to choose and all extremely good. Great service and wonderful clean toilets. The staff were great and very attentative. Favs were the thai curries, nothing too much bother, even when i iordered too hot they changed the entire curry for me no worries. Going back next year and this will be the first place we stop fWaiters, waitress and bar staff great too
Clive and Donna Perth WA

• Visited June 2011
Watford, London
“Excellent food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2011

Having read the 3 previous reviews I can only presume this restaurant has been taken over by new owners. During our 8 day stay we visted this restaurant 8 times, for either lunch or dinner, as it was the best food we found. The service is extremely friendly and attentive and the atmosphere is great. It is the only place in the area that packed out every night.

It is slightly more expensive than some other places (only about 20 baht for some dishes) but it's better than sitting in a restaurant where only 1 other table is occupied.

We can highly recommend the Thai Green Curry and the beers are buy one get one free!

• Visited May 2011