Is a nice resort. Very quiet so it's not for the party crowd.
It's not close in town but it's about a15 to 20 minute walk which we did often. There's also a shuttle coming and going into town often.
Being further off the main drag means you have to travel to restaurants but it places you in a tranquil jungle setting that's beautiful.
The pool is picturesque and i swam laps in it no problem so the earlier comment about it being small is odd.
The rooms are large and the bathroom is luxurious. It's a great deal. Breakfast is serviceable but we only ate there twice in 10 days.
I highly recommend it. Oh of its raining (like it was for us for 4 days) don't overlook that you can request a DVD player at the desk and they have a selection of films. .. all included free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort is 4 star where is to be discovered lying just ahead of panoramic mountain view on Aonang Beach in Krabi. The resort designed in contemporary style combining the idea of modern décor and tropical southern lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Ao Nang