This was a very nice resort. Clean, nice staff, good breakfast, large attractive rooms. FAB pool. Definitely not walking to beach, but can walk from hotel shuttle drop off. Ao Nang is not a very interesting town at all, but this hotel was a great place to stay. However, dinner at hotel restaurant was bland and overpriced. Eat at the Esan restaurant across and a bit closer to the beach from the McDonalds. Breakfast was good however.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort is 4 star where is to be discovered lying just ahead of panoramic mountain view on Aonang Beach in Krabi. The resort designed in contemporary style combining the idea of modern décor and tropical southern lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, Expedia, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Ao Nang