We stayed 3 nights at phu petra. Its a nice hotel with huge rooms and very big bathroom. If I was to stay in area again I'd stay closer to beach or over at Railey. Taking hotel shuttle is bit of a pain. Restaurant at phu petra is not very good and expense by comparison. Great hotels in ao nang are hard to come by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort is 4 star where is to be discovered lying just ahead of panoramic mountain view on Aonang Beach in Krabi. The resort designed in contemporary style combining the idea of modern décor and tropical southern lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Ao Nang