Phu Petra a relatively new addition to hotels in Krabi but definitely not one to be sidelined, located at a height and away from the beach, the resort is quiet and beautiful with the lime stone cliff as a back drop. A perfect place for couples as the villas are spacious and cozy, the staff took extreme care while welcoming us and made us feel comfortable. the pool pulls you towards it like a magnet and why not with a stunning view who wouldn't want to be in the pool. The toilets are equally spacious with a separate bath tub and shower area.....the staff is kind and warm. The hotel does provide private hourly shuttles to Aonang beach but its better to rent a bike. The tranquility grows on you when you relax in the villa's private balcony with sun loungers and breathe in the beautiful shades of the cliff. We experienced a heavy downpour but that didn't dampen our spirits as the flowers and trees made for some great pictures and the entire hotel was full of their fragrance. The breakfast spread is good specially the juices and salads, so was the Oriental Buffet night with a good option for vegetarians too......I truly recommend this place....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort is 4 star where is to be discovered lying just ahead of panoramic mountain view on Aonang Beach in Krabi. The resort designed in contemporary style combining the idea of modern décor and tropical southern lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Ao Nang