Stayed there for 4 nights with my GF
Upon entering, hotel looks kinda old but staff are great. generally they will advise you on what to do and where to go for your stay
took a while to check into our room so we went ahead for our lunch in the restaurant. Ordered Thai food, was not that great but is edible. Service was excellent though especially the male staff
Our resort is facing the main road but is okay, Kampong style resort. Huge sliding doors separates the outside from the bedroom. HUGE bedroom and comfy. Really looks wonderful for a honeymoon or relaxing trip. Comfy bed and good enough amenities for the price
GF stepped into the bathroom and was shocked. the bathroom is fantastic. agreed with her. all facilities looks modern and have more than enough space for our toiletries.
Krabi is a relaxing spot so we spend the next few days chilling at the beach and in Ao nang.
Main road is about 15 mins from the Hotel and the shuttle service stops at the Mcdonalds on the main road and it ends kinda early. think is about 915pm?
Food there is great, beach is fantastic, didnt try the water sports though. will definitely try the next time im back with my friends
On the 2nd night, the power went off for a large part of the town and it was past the shuttle service. We were disgruntled and decided to walk back to our hotel using the lights from our HP. as most cabs were hired by other travellers.
Walk into the road and was kinda lost in the middle of the total darkness. On the way back to the main road, saw the shuttle service though it was way past the last timing. they recognized us immediately. the staff actually went back to the service stop to try and bring back as many travelers back to the hotel (who wants to go back) when they realized the power shortage.
Real heartwarming service. Will definitely be back there when i head back to Krabi again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort is 4 star where is to be discovered lying just ahead of panoramic mountain view on Aonang Beach in Krabi. The resort designed in contemporary style combining the idea of modern décor and tropical southern lifestyle. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Tingo, Otel, Priceline, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Phu Petra Resort, Krabi Ao Nang