From the beginning the staff were extremely helpful. They arranged transportation to and from the Karbi airport and several excursions. The only unfortunate thing was on the first tour we paid the tour staff not realizing we were to pay through the hotel. The staff were able to figures it out. The boat tour booked through the hotel was much cheaper then through tour company.
The room was very spacious even with a king size bed. The bathroom was very modern. We had to remember it had a small step down into bathroom.
The only downside was carrying large suitcases up several flights of stairs. But it was worth the effort!
The hotel was a bit further from Ao Nang beach then anticipated. It took 10-15 minutes to walk. When it was quite hot in the middle of the day we just used a tuk-tuk to get around. We were actually happy to not be in the middle of all the busy touristy part.
Check out the night market on the weekend close to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Airport transfer 600 THB per way ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotels.com and HostelBookers so you can book your Pranang Flora House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pranang Flora House Hotel Krabi Town
- Pranang Flora House Krabi/Ao Nang