This hotel is in a quiet part of ao nang, which is to prefer when staying in this city.
The standard is very good, and the rooms are nice. We had a pool-access room, and we enjoyed it a lot. There is not much sun on the balcony for such a room (next to nothing), but we didn't miss that. In Ao Nang you should go to the beaches and the islands anyway.
The hotel offers transport service to and from the airport at a very resonable price, and the lunch restaurant is very good (better than dinner to be honest).
The breakfast is OK, and offers both eggs (scrambled, omelette, cooked etc), asian food, bread and jam and some sausage/ham etc. Perfectly OK, but you will get fed up by it after a couple of weeks (but that would probably be the situtation for most hotels)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ananta Burin Resort located on Ao Nang Beach, Krabi. Only ten minutes walk, you can enjoy your day with Ao Nang Beach that amidst the white sandy, islets, coral reefs, rock formations, limestone caves and clear waters of the Andaman Sea. We offer you 75 Thai modern accommodations of Superior, Deluxe pool view, or Deluxe pool access. Friendly staffs and nice environment of Ananta Burin Resort will create you a memorable holiday. Also we concern every single point of decoration to provide you with feeling of luxurious, comfortable, and pleasant atmosphere. Beautiful bathrooms and private balconies allow you to have a nice relaxing and sun-basking on your wonderful holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ananta Burin Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananta Burin Hotel Ao Nang
- Ananta Burin Resort Krabi/Ao Nang