I would not give the hotel stay a very good rating, but it wasnt bad either, Hence my rating would be 3.5star. Stayed for 3 nights and definitely had an enjoyable stay.
Location-The location is not on the mainstreet, which was preferable because its much more quiet. definitely walkable to the main street in Aonang where there are many restaurants, hawkers and street shop. Just diagonally acros the hotel, you could just order a cab to anywhere you want to go.
Service - staff were polite, friendly, helpful and prompt. Definitely commendable!
The restaurant - we had daily breakfast, a lunch and a dinner at the restaurant. The breakfast spread was good but could be better although they do have variation of food serve every morning. The lunch and dinner menu was mediocre. We were dissapointed that they do not serve any local thai desert.
The room - we had the room with the pool access. It was spacious and the room was clean. The are a few low points during the stay. The staff did not replenish the shampoo and shower gel daily. We also realized that the resort seems to be a breeding ground for mosquitos. The moment we open the door to the corridor and pool, we can see numerous mosquitos flying into the room. We had mosquitos bites. You''ll need to ask the staff to prepare mosquito repellant for you. You may want to bring your own insect repellant too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Like a tropical flower in bloom, Red Ginger Chic Resort is an inspiration for the senses. Red hot in stylish modernity and conveniences balanced with a cool chic ambience, the perfect holiday abode offering magnificent of views of Nopparat Thana Nation Park. With only 63 rooms and one restaurant serving international and Thai cuisines, this beautiful resort has a very exclusive and personal feel. There is a freshwater pool and pool bar plus alfresco fitness facility, while the beach is but a short stroll away.Red Ginger is located 200 metre from the center of Ao Nang Beach, in Krabi province, southern part of Thailand – (821 kilometers from Bangkok and 155 kilometers east of Phuket). The property is excellently located in the middle of Ao Nang and Nopparat Thara beach. It is a paradise for those who love snorkeling, scuba diving, ocean kayaking or even rock climbing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Red Ginger Chic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Ginger Chic Hotel Ao Nang
- Red Ginger Chic Resort Krabi/Ao Nang