This place is far below average. It as though it is run on a shoestring budget. The shelf in the bathroom was held to the wall with tape. The stopper for the sink was attached to the faucet with dental floss. Three light bulbs were out in the room, giving it a dingy appearance, and were not replaced when asked. Water dripped from the faucet all night. The mattresses were sagging and I can't even begin to describe the contents of the pillows -- maybe they had coal lumps inside -- as they were the worst I have ever encountered. For 230 Euro you really would think they could afford feather pillows. Breakfast begins at 830. We had an early departure and asked if we could have a small continental breakfast before leaving and the answer was no because breakfast begins at 830. The restaurant food was ok but if you weren't ordering wine (and we weren't) service measurably deteriorated. I wouldn't stay here again and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone unless it gets a new proprietor.
- Also Known As:
- The Mustard Seed At Echo Hotel
- The Mustard Seed At Echo Hotel Adare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Co. Limerick countryside is The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge, a converted 19th century convent. The celebrated and comfortable Echo Lodge is set amid mature trees, herbaceous borders, orchard and kitchen garden. Home to The Mustard Seed restaurant, the busy, buzzy dining room has long been highly acclaimed, attracting lovers of good food and fine wine from around the globe. The Mustard Seed is an oasis of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.