Our first impression on visiting, was of the beautiful house surrounded by a very well maintained and interesting garden. We entered the gateway "to get away from it all" and received a very hearty and personal welcome to the Mustard seed.
Our room overlooked the front of house and we slept like logs.
It was a very pleasant experience and our dinner was a total treat.
I would go back just for the scallops, or for the Whiskey porridge at breakfast time . More please!
Staff take a personal interest in your well being and you leave feeling rested and spoiled.
Our first visit will not be our last.
- Also Known As:
- The Mustard Seed At Echo Hotel
- The Mustard Seed At Echo Hotel Adare
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the heart of the Co. Limerick countryside is The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge, a converted 19th century convent. The celebrated and comfortable Echo Lodge is set amid mature trees, herbaceous borders, orchard and kitchen garden. Home to The Mustard Seed restaurant, the busy, buzzy dining room has long been highly acclaimed, attracting lovers of good food and fine wine from around the globe. The Mustard Seed is an oasis of understated luxury. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Mustard Seed at Echo Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.