We stayed at Ramada with my family. This is actually meant for people transiting from the nearby Airport hotel.
Too bad they have a big propery and they can manage it better. The food was just horrible. We were promised buffet and we got a l carte. That too the choice was poor. The Staff are helpful but the price of the hotel is exorbitant for what is offered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ramada Katuanayake is located just 7KM miles from Bandaranaike Airport. It features a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool, and offers spa facilities. All rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with cable TV, minibar and a work desk. In-room breakfast is available. Guests can sunbathe at the pool area, and make use of the fully equipped fitness center. The hotel's restaurant overlooks the pool and serves a wide variety of both Eastern and Western cuisine. Guests of Ramada Katuanayake are also welcome to enjoy an exotic cocktail at the Pinnacolada Lounge Bar. Hotel Ramada Katuanayake is 14KM from Negombo Beach and 3KM from the Birds Sanctuary at Muturajawela, which is also accessible by boat. The city of Colombo is 30KM away. Free on-site parking is available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ramada Katunayake Colombo International Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Katunayake Colombo International Airport Hotel Katunayake
- Ramada Katunayake Colombo International Airport Sri Lanka