We stayed in a deluxe room on March 2013. Location wise, its a 5-10 mins walking distance to Tanah Rata town. There were ample of car parking bays.
The waiting time during checking-in should be improved. When we checked-in, the bed spread was dirty and did not look fresh and we requested it to be changed. The housekeeping staff changed it an hour later.
Room was generally clean and had a forest looking view.
The morning breakfast was average and consist mainly of asian cuisines.
Will not be our primary choice during out next visit to Cameron Highlands.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Century Pines Resort is located at the Heart of Tanah Rata . The biggest children playground in Cameron Highlands is just opposite the hotel . 3 minutes walk to bus station , to F & B outlets ,hair salon, shops , 24 clinic and etc. 5 min drive to Golf Course , 8 min drive to Bringchang , Night Market , Strawberry farm , Rose Garden , 15 min drive to Boh Plantation .The hotel has 153 room , with 99 Deluxe room , 11 Deluxe with Garden , 11 Superior with garden , 10 Duplex Suites , 1 Pahang Suuite , 1 Perak suite and 20 Superior rooms.The hotel guest is entitled for a 10% discount at the Thera Spa and 10% discount to shop at the souvenir shop .All rooms have balcony and the Suites have both kitchenette and balcony . ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Century Pines Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Century Pines Hotel Cameron Highlands
- Century Pines Cameron Highlands
- Century Pines Resort Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata