There are many units at the Desa Anthurium and we stayed at one of the units called the English Holiday Home. It was advertised on iBilik for RM400 over the weekend. The pictures of the unit were rather appealing.
The owner takes time to revert back so it would better if you go through the agents, if any. It takes them a while to revert back to you (we SMSed, called and even email!) Also, we found out that the owner would usually charge higher than the agents.
Overall the place is clean but we found more faults since we had high expectations of that place.
Here are the things we are not so happy about:
1. The fridge was dirty! The moment we opened it we were...urgh.
2. The living room floor was a little grimy but didn't bother us that much since we had slippers on which are available at the front door.
3. There was no washing liquid at the kitchen sink. Makes washing dishes difficult so we headed out to buy some.
4. The electrical socket to the steamboat was missing and we had to wait for sometime for the agent to send it over.
5. The WIFI was sucky. There were 7 of us congesting the lines and our data was weak since the unit was at the lower levels.
6. Some of use complained about the bedsheets (although I was find with it) being scratchy. Guess the bedsheets were washed in hot water.
7. I personally find the floor mat in the living room annoying as it looked dirty. Could be stains but at least they should watch it.
8. The kitchen table was shaky, makes preparing stuff dangerous.
9. The roof at the balcony had rubbish. It should be clean because we would have enjoyed standing there and breathe in the fresh air instead of staring at rubbish.
- Also Known As:
- Desa Anthurium Apartment Cameron Highlands/Tanah Rata