We had been there for 2D1N trip last weekend after visit parent’s hometown. After check in, first thing I want to do is taking shower for refreshment but no bath towel. After dingdong bell with reception and housekeeping was told that they run out of towel only available around 4pm.
Room was comfortable and clean, nice view from balcony surrounded with tropical forest. Typical Malaysia hotel breakfast with no surprise.
Overall is a pleasant stay but not so great on the service. First time I need to ask for receipt after check out and they call me at 1pm whether I done my check out when on the way back home, it was done at 9am....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands is a 238 room low rise tudor style boutique hotel situated on a hill in the town of Tanah Rata. Surrounded by elegantly sculptured gardens reminiscent of the Old English countryside set in a lush tropical rainforest as background, it is the prefect place to refresh, relax and rejuvenate from the concrete jungle of most cities. The hotel blends tradition with modern comfort for discerning travelers with personalized services from friendly staff. LOCATION The Hotel is ideally located at 1800 meters above sea levels surrounded by lush tropical forest with a birds eye view of the panoramic town of Tanag Rata. It is a 8 minute stroll to the town of Tanah Rata. ACCESSIBILITY We are easily accessible via the North-South Highway (trough Tapah exit),the Simpang Pulai new access road and the Gua Musang new access road. Three and a half hours drive from Kuala Lumpur or just one and a half hours drive from Ipoh city. Taxis and coaches are also available from all major cities within Malaysia to Cameron Highlands. GUEST ROOMS Our 238 rooms and suites were designed with your comfort in mind with rooms and suites ranging from 320 square feet to 860 square feet. With its sleek interiors, we have managed to include in a full range of amenities which include IDD, mini bar,LCD TV with inhouse movies, complimentary tea and coffee making facilities and attached private balcony. Our choice of rooms range from Superior (320 sq.Ft), deluxe (430 sq.Ft),to Deluxe Family Rooms. Our suites range from Superior Suites to Deluxe Suites and Presidential Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and HotelTravel.com so you can book your Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heritage Cameron Highlands
- Heritage Hotel Cameron Highlands Tanah Rata