“Great stay- good location” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch

You added Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch to your Saves list
Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   8565 Cooper Creek Blvd, Lakewood Ranch, FL 34201 (Formerly Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/University Park)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book Early and Save!
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Lakewood Ranch
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Princeton, United States
“Great stay- good location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

the hotel is tucked behind a small mall, and has a lovely pool and spa pool. Staff is helpful and friendly and the place seems new or almost new. This location is much nicer than the one on Bee Rd just another exit down 75.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Aarron H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this review, September 18, 2013
Dear Mr. Glenn M,

We are very happy you found our location so quaint. Our property is a fairly new property and we make it our priority to maintain our property at an as new appearance at all times. I hope you visit us again in the near future. Thank you

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Atlanta, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

For as many rowdy and obnoxious kids, the hotel did an outstanding job of keeping things relatively clean and quiet....plenty of shopping and restaurants within walking distance.....located right off interstate, I little tricky to get to due to construction but was the ideal location for those out-of-towners staying for the youth soccer tournament in town

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Aarron H, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this review, September 7, 2013
Dear Kurt,

As always we loved having you here. I am glad we were able to meet and exceed your expectations with how we handled the large group. I am pleased you had the opportunity to enjoy all the great shopping and restaurants we have to offer within a walking distance. I do hope you consider visiting in the near future, whether that is with a large group or simply a family getaway. Thank you!
Crystal River, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

we were there for the weekend for a soccer tournament; 16 players (and families); all went well; breakfast was good; we enjoyed the pool; the hotel was in walking distance to restuarants and shopping.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Mary Ellen,

I am thrilled you and your family felt like home during your visit to the Sarasota area. We strive to always be a home away from home. We absolutely loved having your family and team here. I hope we get the opportunity to serve you breakfast again in the near future. Thank you!
Orangeville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is probably the best Hampton Inn I have stayed at. The quality of the room is above and beyond the Hampton standard. Staff were excellent. Received a welcome message from the General Manager upon arrival.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

IvanaLazaro, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Dear Peter,

Thank You for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor. Thank You for recognizing our team. I will make sure to share with everyone. I'm also glad that you liked my welcome note as I'm always directly available to all our guests should they need me or just to say hello.

We loved having you here!!

Huntington, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We selected this hotel due to its proximity to the rowing venue my daughter was competing at. I have had very good experiences with the Hampton Inn chain, so I figured this would be a nice place to stay. Except for trying to find its entrance, everything was great! The hotel's staff was extremely friendly and helpful and the rooms were spacious and clean. The buffet breakfast was satisfying and, most importantly, the coffee was good!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear Joanbarnettcpa,

Great to hear that your family enjoyed the stay during our recent rowing event and I hope your daughter had fun racing. We loved having you here.
Kaufman, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

I chose to stay at this hotel because it was several miles closer to my destination than the hotel I'd previously been staying at. I was also looking for a location that had a complimentary breakfast, which would not only save my company money, but would be much more convenient than going out for breakfast every morning I was there. As it turned out, this hotel was not only much nearer to my destination, it was also much more convenient in every respect, at about the same cost as the competition down the street. From this point forward, I will be reserving a room at the Hampton Inn.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Dear Matthew,

Thank You for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor .I'm very pleased to see that we were able to make your business travel easier and convenient for you. We loved having you here and thank you for your future loyalty.
Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

So this was a quick overnight stay, but everything was very good. The hotel was clean, the breakfast included was very nice selection. The staff was very friendly! The location is great with a lot of nice shops around. We went for a rowing event it was very close to the park. I would stay here again without hesitation. I am going to write another review about the country pancake house that is very nearby. It is a hidden little gem please check out that review, and add that to your stop if you have time.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Jeb222,

Thank you for sharing your experience here on Trip Advisor. I'm glad to see that you loved your stay and hope you could have stayed longer than just one night. You must come back soon to enjoy the rest of the area. We loved having you here and already looking forward to your next visit.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Sarasota/Lakewood Ranch? Share your experiences!